VOSS Solutions Unveils Plans for Cisco Live Berlin (Feb 20-24)
VOSS Solutions announced its plans for Cisco Live, which takes place February 20-24th 2017 in Berlin, Germany.
VOSS will be exhibiting at booth #E97 and showcasing the following technical solutions:
- How Cisco and Microsoft UC environments can co-exist with VOSS UC management
- How VOSS supports hybrid Spark
- Sophisticated UC analytics and self-service capabilities
- Migration tools that simplify and automate the process of moving from legacy UC environments to the latest versions
At the event, the VOSS team will be on hand to share information about the evolution in Cisco's new open reference architecture. Cisco now offers HCS partners an alternative to the current HCS architecture, which opens up new eco-system components to the HCS solution and unlocks greater levels of flexibility. To support this transition, VOSS has collaborated with Cisco to develop a program to support those HCS partners who choose to transition from CUCDM to VOSS-4-UC, the direct UC management platform from VOSS.
VOSS-4-UC includes all existing functionality CUCDM currently offers, plus, by transitioning to VOSS-4-UC, CUCDM customers will also benefit from:
- Coordinated management for Spark Hybrid
- Improved reporting, data mining and troubleshooting with VOSS Analytics
- Customized UC management to better adapt to operational processes and integrate with back office systems
- UC management of both Cisco and Microsoft UC (including Skype for Business)
To book a meeting or a demo with VOSS at Cisco Live, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.