Real Time Web Solutions China 2016
The real time web is clearly exploding, maybe nowhere more than in Asia. In Asia, the prevalence of Smartphones and using the web is leading to incredible innovation in communications and collaboration over the internet web. For the exploding market in Asia, this is the time to analyze the real time web and how best to implement and deliver it. The second Real Time Web Solutions Asia Conference, October 28 and 29 at the Great Wall Sheraton Hotel, Beijing, is the event to understand the challenges of the Real Time Web and to see how to best implement for your organization. The focus of the event is on all of the aspects that are necessary to plan, design, implement, deploy, and operate a real time component of a website or mobile application.
The conference content is designed to enable attendees to comprehend and evaluate all aspects of this next transition in the web.
- Real Time Integration – how do real time capabilities integrate into applications or a web site? When is it important to the tasks or capabilities the site or app is promoting? Is there a clear view as to how real time will enhance app stickiness, time spent in the app or other factors that drive app success?
- User Experience – Real Time is not just an adjunct, it often becomes a core part of the experience of the site or application. With WebRTC and the Real Time Web, defining the user experience often is critical for the adoption of the real time component and ultimately success of the app or site. Deciding which media to use, whether to use symmetrical or asymmetrical user experiences, as well as how to integrate the full range of tools and shared experiences is a topic that will be covered in detail.
- Development Strategy – the real time web can be delivered with a full range of options, from doing it all internally as large players like Facebook have done, or using a complete framework. The event will include sessions designed to expose the differences in development and operations to enable development teams to choose the right path for their project. These sessions will cover all of the challenges and issues that need to be covered in a development as well as the tools available, from open source to complete frameworks.
- Deployment Strategy – with a developed real time web app, the next question is how to deploy it. From cloud servers and infrastructure to resources like media server and TURN servers, a complete solution can have a number of variables. All of these need to be considered and the resulting solutions need to be tested for both user experience as well as real time service capabilities. With real time, latency and packet loss are much less forgiving than in the TCP world of web pages. The conference will focus on these issues and how to assure a successful deployment.
- Operational Strategy – once deployed, the challenge is assuring that the overall solution is up and that the delivered real time services are of sufficient quality and availability. Whether doing the complete deployment internally or engaging an external partner, having a clear view of how to monitor operations and assure success is critical.
The Real Time Web is just starting to explode, but over a billion people have already used it in some form. With the advent of the next generation of browsers with WebRTC and Smartphones enabled through embedded capabilities, billions of users can now use the web as an alternative to traditional PSTN telephony. For the millions of web sites and applications already monetizing the web of information, real time is either a new way to enhance the current offer and increase stickiness and time spent at the site or a potential threat of disruption and change. The Real Time Web Solutions Conference Asia is the place to understand the challenges and opportunities. Hear how others have succeeded and meet the experts that can help you on a successful journey, through knowledge and products.