For over 30 years, the most demanding organizations in the world have depended on Aastra to deliver reliable, scalable enterprise communications solutions. Aastra’s products include unified communications applications, IP-PBX systems, standards-based telephones, video conferencing and contact center solutions. In addition to reliability and scalability, our solutions address the needs of customers who require productivity enhancing solutions and enterprise-wide integration.
Aastra’s comprehensive portfolio includes solutions for enterprises of all sizes, from small businesses to multi-national enterprises with tens of thousands of lines. The following products are a representative sample of our offering. For more information visit our website at http://www.aastrausa.com.
- Clearspan® is a carrier-grade unified communications platform targeted for large enterprises with 1,500 lines and above. All Clearspan capabilities are delivered via a proven unified application providing classic telephony features as well as applications such as desktop integration, unified messaging, Fixed-Mobile Convergence, conferencing and call center functionality. Clearspan’s comprehensive applications interface (API) provides enterprises and third parties with a robust interface for integrating business processes and applications.
- MX-ONETM is a flexible, scalable unified communications platform. MX-ONE can be deployed using either a distributed or a centralized architecture, and is offered on a variety of hardware platforms. In addition to traditional PBX functionality, MX-ONE offers unified applications such as desktop integration, Fixed-Mobile Convergence, conferencing and collaboration applications.
- MX-ONETM Compact is a specially packaged version of the enterprise edition of MX-ONE for up to 1000 users. Delivered in a compact, 3U chassis and bundled with several productivity enhancing apps, the MX-ONE Compact offers all the telephony features and functions of the enterprise edition.
- AastraLink Pro™ provides advanced telephony features and self-provisioning IP telephony for small businesses with up to 50 users.
- Solidus eCareTM is a multimedia contact center solution supporting multiple forms of contact such as voice, email, SMS, and chat. Its powerful skills-based routing capabilities, rich agent, management and reporting capabilities provide contact centers of all sizes with a platform to allow them to deliver superior customer support.
- ViPrTM is a high quality Virtual Presence video conferencing solution adopted by governments and enterprises around the world.
Aastra also offers an extensive line of traditional and SIP phones with advanced features and mobility options.